You can download Fanatiz on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV stick device on the app store.
How purchase buy and install an app:
- Open the Amazon Appstore on any compatible device.
- Hit “Explore” and search for "Fanatiz". Then open the application's details page.
- Select "Buy Now", "Get" or "Download".
- Enjoy Fanatiz on your Amazon Fire device.
How to access the Fanatiz application:
- Open the Amazon Appstore app on your device
- Press "My apps".
- Your apps will appear under the "Most recent", "A-Z" or "Not installed" tabs.
- Search and press the Fanatiz logo.
- Enjoy Fanatiz on your Amazon Fire.
For your consideration:
- If the app does not appear, drag your finger down from the top of the screen to check the new items.
- If you have not received a purchase confirmation via email, check your order history and update your payment method if necessary.
- Some applications require up to four times more than the indicated free space to install them properly. If you have an installation problem, try freeing up space on the device before trying to install the application again.
- The device needs to connect to the Internet periodically to access certain downloaded content. In the case of applications that use our digital rights management system, you must connect your device to the Internet every 60 days.
- The Fanatiz app is available in the following versions of Amazon Fire TV: Fire TV (Gen 2), Fire TV Stick (Gen 2), Fire TV Stick (Gen 3), Fire TV Cube. For more information please see: fntz.co/amazon.